Do you have a Workplace Skills Plan? Have you claimed back from SETA for the training for which you have paid?
Do you know what your current employment profile is and the training needs of each person in your company?
Ingwe Corporate Training offers SETA Assistance (Workplace Skills Plan development):
- A consultant will work with your Skills Development Facilitator or HR department and conduct a needs analysis.
- A Workplace Skills Plan will then be designed to suit your company's specific needs.
- You will be guided and supported in selecting the right training for your employees. Ingwe Corporate Training takes pride in sourcing quality and cost-effective training for you.
- An ongoing relationship with the consultant will ensure that training motivates your workforce to excel.
- Submitting a Workplace Skills Plan will enable you to claim a portion of your training expense back from the relevant SETA.